Matrix Professional Services offer a complete range of electrical design & consultancy services ranging from initial feasibility studies, designing and negotiation of Grid and Primary substations, electrical control and protection schemes, to full civil and structural design packages. From our in-house design team, we have many years’ experience working with both DNO’s & Generator providers, to ensure projects are dealt with efficiently & to the Customers satisfaction.
- Grid and Primary substation layout designs for DNO’s, private networks and generator connections (up to and including 132kV)
- Design of electrical control, protection & generator turndown schemes (up to and including 132kV)
- Production of general arrangements, material lists and wiring diagrams for control and protection panels
- SCADA interfaces
- Full Civil substation and structural design packages to accompany the substation design
- Circuit designs for electrical connections up to and including 132kV
- Cable route and directional drilling evaluation, Ground Radar Mapping/utility searches, GPS mapping, and Wayleave & Consents
- Full Earthing surveys and layout system designs
- Commissioning and compliance checking of control & protection systems
- Technical ordering, preparation of functional specifications and liaising with manufacturers
- Full CAD services using both AutoCAD and Bentley Microstation packages
- Micom protection relay programmable scheme logic (PSL) writing and checking service
Dan Gray – Managing Director.
Steve Macbeth – Group Commercial Director.